C700L Wood Burning Fireplace
The C700L wood burning fireplace is a basis model for all of Chazelles’s fireplace designs and is the 2nd smallest fireplace in the Radiant Collection which is built for the lower price range. The C700L fireplace is designed for installation into an existing brick fireplace and chimney space. This fireplace design showcases the splendour of a slow combustion open fireplace without compromising on safety and heating efficiency.
- 130kg heavy duty cast iron fireplace
- Lateral (side) opening
- 200 mm flue size
- 820°C heat resistant ceramic flat glass
- Choice of 2 door trim finishes: gun metal or full brass
- 10 year warranty
- AS/NZS 4013 tested.
- Unit Size: 694W x 625H x 453D
- Est. Room Size*: 50 – 100 m2
- Est Peak Output: 25 kwh
- Energy Efficiency Rating**: 74.5%
* Fluctuates depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.
**Ratios according to European Standard Tests: EN 13229: 2001.