C800L Wood Burning Fireplace
The C800L fireplace is our mostly used fireplace in homes for heating . The size, modern design and superior performance output of this model makes it a winner in style and simplicity. The C800L is designed for installation into an existing brick fireplace cavity and is suitable for heating large areas of the home. The large glass front door provides a perfect view of the burning wood fire without compromising safety and energy efficiency.
The C800L is the number most common choice for architects, interior designers and homeowners who demand the highest quality and performance from their wood burning fireplace.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 10 Years Warranty
- 100% French made
- Single opening door mechanism – Lateral ( side )
- All heavy duty cast iron – 150 kgs
- Ceramic glass 820ºC heat resistant
- Estimated max heat output approx. 280 sq meters *
- Average smoke temperature 349ºC
- Energy efficiency : 71%
- 4.5 star rating
- Flue size 230 mm or 9”
- Removable ash pan under grate
- EPA and AS/NZS 4013 , 4012 and 2918 tested
- Zero clearance installation AS2918 tested
- Hot air ducting system 3 rooms ( up to 5 rooms )
* Fluctuates depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.
**Ratios according to European Standard Tests: EN 13229: 2001.
OPTIONAL FIREPLACE SURROUNDS
The surround of your fireplace can be designed to harmonise with your living space. A mantelpiece is cut to size in our French factory in a range of materials such as marble, stone, slate or stainless steel. See our Fireplace Surround Designs and Finishes page for options.