Colibri Wood Burning Fireplace
The COLIBRI wood burning fireplace is perfect for homes when there is no existing fireplace or chimney and you are looking for the safety, convenience and environmental features of a clean burning, controllable wood heater. This freestanding fireplace allows for timber storage underneath.
The COLIBRI can be installed nearly anywhere in the home with a minimum clearance of 175 mm from the rear wall and 275 mm clearance to the nearest side wall. For corner installations, the Colibri can be installed 150 mm to the nearest wall. This fireplace design comes with a 3.6 m flue kit in stainless steel with a decorative mesh design for smoke output.
- 179kg heavy duty cast iron fireplace
- Lateral (side) opening
- 150 mm flue size
- 820°C heat resistant ceramic flat glass
- Choice of 4 cover finishes: black, blue, red or stainless steel
- 10 year warranty
- AS/NZS 4013 tested, AS/NZS 2918 tested.
- Unit Size: 844W x 1005H x 505D
- Est. Room Size*: 50 – 100m2
- Est Peak Output: 19kwh
- Energy Efficiency Rating**: 77%