D1000EPI Triple Sided Fireplace
The D1000EPI is a triple sided, wood burning fireplace that can be placed in the centre of a room or positioned to one side to create a functional room divider that offers a stunning design for home heating. The unique design provides the ambience of an open fire with an optimum 180º view matter where you are in the room. By sliding the 3 sided glass door up the fireplace provides direct heat or when down and locked the firebox immediately reverts to a safe and efficient, slow combustion wood burning fireplace
The clean and uninterrupted lines of this design are also enhanced by the use of a removable handle to be used to open and close the glass door case that surrounds the 3 open sides. The D1000EPI also comes with an ash extractor that makes cleaning your fireplace a matter of ease and is unique to Chazelles fireplace designs.
- 299 kg double skin 1.5 mm thick steel structure fireplace
- Back and base lined with fireclay firebricks
- Total unit weight with the firebricks installed: 370kg
- 250 mm flue size
- 820°C heat resistant ceramic flat glass
- Two 150mm connectors for hot air ducting system
- For hot air ducting system 3 rooms (up to 5 rooms)
- Choice of 3 door trim finishes: gold, stainless steel or black
- AS/ NZS 4013 tested
- 10 year Warranty.
- Unit Size: 1011W x 1633H x 643D
- Est. Room Size*: 100 – 150 m2
- Est Peak Output: 30 kwh
- Energy Efficiency Rating**: 70.5%
*Fluctuates depending upon ceiling height, installation and place of construction.
**Ratios according to AS/ NZS 4013 test.