TQH43 Freestanding Fireplace
The Australian Standard AS/NZS4013 sets a minimum net efficiency rate of 55% for solid fuel stoves. The high performance of Chazelles TQH43 technology gives this fireplace an efficiency rating as high as 64%. This means you get more energy out of the fuel you burn with less heat loss up the flue and reduced ash residue.
Remote Control Operated
The new Chazelles THQ43 appliance offer the combined pleasure of simple operation plus exceptional energy efficiency. Reach out, press the button, and the flames will obey your commands! A calm fire, a roaring blaze or dancing flames, you decide.
Airflow & Combustion
This technology preheats the combustion air to over 200°C and delivers it slowly and evenly over the fire, to obtain spectacular flame effects, from roaring fire to multicoloured secondary combustion flames that dance above the logs.
The tempo of the fire will intensify or slow down at the touch of a button. The remote control is equipped with a thermostat which lets you select your desired temperature, and the stove will regulate itself automatically. Available as an option on model TQH43 is the remote control kit which allows you to adjust the size of the fire without having to even get up. The remote can also be used to set your fireplace to a desired temperature and it will adjust itself accordingly. This multi function remote control kit comes with a stylish handset with clear, digital displays and a keypad which is easy to use and program.
360º rotating fireplace, side door for convenient loading & remote control.
Flexibility is central to the TQH Concept. This model is offered with a choice of 2 stands, all of them rotate 360 degrees. This allows you to enjoy the comfort and warmth of the fire from all angles of the room. There is also a simple rotational kit available, which allows your TQ stove to rotate atop any stand of your own creation. The TQH models feature a side door for a convenient wood loading.
- “Clean glass” offers an incredible view of the flames
5 years warranty
- Integrated system combining primary combustion and secondary combustion
- High efficiency and low emissions, meeting international standards
- Precise control of the stove’s burning rate
- Start-up air to facilitate lighting
- Airtight heating body made of cast iron and steel
- Woodbox Combustion Technology
- Comfort: thermostatic temperature control
- Spacious ash pan
- Non stop combustion in “night” mode (up to approximately 10 hours)
- Easy to load! Front and side doors
- Electronic Remote control
- Top or rear flue connection
- Long life cast iron internal protection plates